Our Mission is to create obedient followers for Imam e Zamana (atf).
Al Mahdi Thursday Madrassah has very strict guidelines or code of conduct for all students enrolled in the madrassah. Please make sure your child abides by the following rules:
- Islamic dress code is mandatory for all students and teachers
- Hats other than Islamic hats are not allowed.
- Girls are requested not to wear nail polish in Madrassah.
- Students are expected to attend all their Thursday classes and be punctual.
- Madrassah starts at 8:30 pm (or at the same time when program starts at the center).
- Students are expected to be courteous and considerate in their interactions with fellow students.