Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times? It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return. [Al Baqarah:245]
What is Qardul-Hasana?
Qardul-Hasana is a considerable loan that is offered without the least consideration for its return. The lender does not care whether the loan is returned sooner, later or at all. It is a loan without any interest (RIBA) with the following aims and objectives:
- Provide interest free loan to any mo ‘min
- Provide help to the newcomers in Canada if they need temporary interest free loans to get settled
- Bring awareness to our community for the reward from ALLAH for those who offer a goodly loan to ALLAH
- Establish our own strong Islamic (interest free) economic system
- Leave a complete Islamic economic system for our future generations
- Keep our community away from the sin of RIBA
Benefits of Qardul-Hasana
- It is the custom of ALLAH. (Free of interest (RIBA))
- Willingness of ALLAH is the greatest reward in it.
- This is a loan to ALLAH and HE will multiply it unto you.
- The return from the All-merciful ALLAH is according to the purity and sincerity of the intention of the lender
- This is the economic system is based on love, caring and understanding
- It will save us from the pains and fire of Hell.
If every brother and sister joins with minimum of $500, the account could grow to millions of dollars within a few years. It will increase trust among our brothers and sisters of the Muslim Ummah. This Islamic system can give mankind the feeling of brotherhood and peace of mind. We will be able to establish our own Islamic economic system based on the values of care and love, leave an established interest free economic system for our future generations and keep our souls pure and away from the unlawful action of Satan (RIBA)
And of their taking usury when they were forbidden it, and of their devouring people’s wealth by false pretenses, We have prepared for those of them who disbelieve a painful doom.” [Al Nisa:161]