Al Mahdi Center community hall can be rented for different, but limited reasons. Following are the rates, terms and conditions for the Hall Rental.
- Members of the Executive Committee can ask for a refundable security deposit of $150 upon booking.
- The fee should be paid at the time of booking.
- The hall will be booked for 4 hours and additional charges will be applicable for longer programs.
- The Kitchen, if used, should be left clean and all utensils properly washed the same day. If not CIG will charge $100.
- During the winter season, it will be the renter’s responsibility to close the water taps in the basement before leaving the building, otherwise the pipes will burst due to water expansion.
- Renter will be responsible for any damage to the property and CIG will charge for the damages.