Mahdi Youth Society Election Guidelines
- President and Vice President candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and must have a minimum two years experience of serving MY society.
- Candidates older than 25 years and who are not students, must be members of CIG
- The candidate or the voter should be a member of CIG or eligible under CIG family membership.
- Voters and candidates can be of ages between 12 years and 26 years old.
- All candidates must have a valid email address
- Voters aged 16 years plus must provide their email address on voting day.
- Voters younger than 16 years of age must provide an email address of their parents.